- Tyler Kent White (via deadlyvibes)
- Kanye West (via noir-is-the-new-blackk)
- Gautama Buddha (via kushandwizdom)words-of-emotion)
I just want to cuddle someone till things get inappropriate tbh.
I googled “angry duck” and I’m really glad I did
I feel you, little duck
i caNT BREATHE
1) You told me you hated the way my hair fell into my face, so I parted it the other way and cried out apologies, hoping you could at least pretend to like me enough to stay. We drove for hours and although I was shy, I let you touch my thighs. I cried to my mother that night and insisted I wasn’t worthy of a boy that would show me respect.
2) You liked girls who wore too much black and looked sad, so I colored my hair three shades darker and stopped smiling at my friends the way I used to. I dressed myself down to black lace in front of you. I still don’t think it was enough.
3) You only talked to girls with dark pasts, so I ripped out my insides and laid them out on your kitchen table. I think you left because even I was too broken for you to fix.
4) You whispered things in my ear that made me want to cringe, but I giggled at them anyway and fulfilled all your fantasies, wearing red lace this time because you were only captivated by sex appeal and all I wanted was your attention.
5) You drove with your knees because your hands were always occupied by beer bottles and when you offered me one, I remembered all the times I saw my father stumble into the house at 3A.M. and pass out after yelling things he pretended to regret later, but I took one anyways and drank it to try and kill all the butterflies you put in my stomach.
6) You hated the color of my eyes, so I never made eye contact with another boy again. I let you scare me into new insecurities and turn me even colder than your touch."
- 6 boys I shouldn’t have changed myself for (via afflictedfvck)